- Of or relating to rain; rainy.
- Geology Marked or created by abundant rainfall: pluvial periods; a pluvial lake.
- Of, pertaining to, or produced by rainfall
- happening through the activity of rain
- Of or related to rain; rainy.
- from the activity of rainfall.
- Geology An extended amount of numerous rainfall, specifically such a period of the Pleistocene Epoch.
- a rainy period
- A priest's cope.
- Eccles., a cope: so called from its use in outdoor processions, etc., as a protection from the climate.
- Rainy; humid: relating to rainfall; in addition, extremely rainy; described as great or substantial rainfall
- In geology, based or due to the action of rainfall.
Sentence for "pluvial"
- The Quaternary period – which covers…
Synonym for "pluvial"
Rhyme for "pluvial"
Form for "pluvial"