- Mathematics The image (+), as in 2 + 2 = 4, which is used to indicate addition or a confident volume.
- Chemistry the exact same expression, used to suggest dextrorotatory rotation of polarized light.
- The logo + regularly denote the operation of inclusion and show that lots is positive.
- an indication suggesting the procedure of inclusion
- the sign (+) which denotes addition, or a confident volume.
- Definition for "plus sign"
- Mathematics The image (+), as in 2 +…
- View More
- Synonym for "plus sign"
- Hypernym for "plus sign"
- Cross Reference for "plus sign"