- Consisting of or covered with feathers.
- Resembling a feather or plume.
- Covered or adorned with plumes, or as with plumes; feathery.
- Covered or adorned with plumes, or just like plumes; feathery.
- having or covered with or abounding in plumes
- adorned with feathers or plumes
- resembling a plume
- Resembling a feather; feathery.
- Plumed; adorned with plumes.
- Plumaged; feathered.
Sentence for "plumy"
- And thanks to Stewart's plumy voice…
Synonym for "plumy"
Equivalent for "plumy"
Same Context for "plumy"
Variant for "plumy"