- Well-rounded and full in kind; chubby. See Synonyms at fat.
- Abundant; sufficient: a plump incentive.
- Blunt; direct.
- Having the full and rounded shape; chubby, somewhat over weight.
- well-rounded or filled out; complete; fleshy; fat
- complete or made plump, or instantly and without booking; blunt; unreserved; direct; downright.
- sufficiently fat in order to have an enjoyable fullness of figure
- to create well-rounded or complete in type: plumped within the pillows.
- To toss down or drop (something) suddenly or heavily: plumped the books onto the dining table.
- which will make plump; to fill (out) or assistance; -- frequently with up.
- To throw or allow drop at one time, unexpectedly and heavily.
- To give (a vote), as a plumper. See Plumper, 2.
- to be well-rounded, chubby, or complete in type: the child plumped completely at three months.
- To drop suddenly or greatly: plumped into the easy chair.
- to provide complete support or praise: opted for the candidate throughout the condition.
- to cultivate plump; to enlarge on.
- To drop or fall abruptly or greatly, all at one time.
- to provide a plumper. See Plumper, 2.
- huge or abrupt autumn or collision.
- The noise of huge autumn or collision.
- A knot or group; friends; a crowd.
- A knot; a cluster; a bunch; a crowd; a flock.
- A knot; a cluster; a bunch; a clump; numerous persons, creatures, or things closely united or standing collectively; a covey.
- A sudden hefty downfall of rainfall.
- the sound of a rapid hefty fall
- With much or abrupt fall: The anchor fell plump in to the water.
- With the full or unexpected effect: strolled plump in to the pole.
- Directly: ran plump into a classic buddy.
- Without certification; bluntly: spoke out plump the tax bill.
- right; unexpectedly; perpendicularly.
- right; all of a sudden; perpendicularly.
- lower specially heavily or abruptly
- to cultivate plump; to enlarge away; since, her cheeks have actually plumped.
- To drop or fall out of the blue or heavily, at one time.
- to offer a plumper.
- which will make plump; to fill (out) or help; usually with up.
- To throw or let drop all at one time, out of the blue and heavily; since, to plump a stone into water.
- to provide (a vote), as a plumper.
- drop dramatically
- give assistance (to) or bother making a choice (of) one away from a bunch or quantity
- make fat or plump
- set (something or yourself) straight down with or as though with a noise
- Comprehensive and well-rounded; hence,of you, fleshy; fat; chubby: since, a plump figure; a plump practice of body; of things, filled out and swollen; curved: since, a plump seed.
- Figuratively, circular; fat; huge; complete.
- Dry; tough.
- to develop plump; enlarge to fullness; swell.
- which will make plump, full, or distended; extend to fullness; dilate; fatten.
- To plunge or fall like a heavy mass or swelling of dead matter; autumn instantly.
- To vote for a single prospect, when you've got the right to vote for just two or higher
- resulting in to fall instantly and greatly: as, to plump a stone into water
- at a time, as with an abrupt hefty fall; all of a sudden; greatly; unexpectedly or preparation; really unexpectedly; downright; right.
- Blunt; downright; unreserved; unqualified: since, a plump lie.
- Definition for "plump"
- Well-rounded and full in kind; chubby. See Synonyms…
- View More
- Sentence for "plump"
- Quotes for "plump"
- "The game in beauty is changing…"
- View More
- Synonym for "plump"
- Antonym for "plump"
- Verb Forms for "plump"
- Phrases for "plump"
- Rhyme for "plump"
- Hypernym for "plump"
- Cross Reference for "plump"
- Equivalent for "plump"
- Same Context for "plump"
- Variant for "plump"
- Urban Dictionary for "plump"