- Of, with respect to, resembling or containing lead.
- particularly, of substances where this has a higher valence as contrasted with plumbous substances.
- Of, with respect to, resembling, or containing, lead; -- made use of particularly to designate those compounds in which it offers a higher valence as compared with plumbous substances.
- associated with or comprising lead
- Of or with respect to lead; produced from lead: as, plumbic, acid.
Sentence for "plumbic"
- Chemically it is converted by nitric…
Cross Reference for "plumbic"
Form for "plumbic"