- A line from where a weight is suspended to ascertain verticality or level.
- A line considered directed exactly toward the earth's center of gravity.
- A cord with a weight affixed, accustomed produce a vertical range.
- Any vertical research range.
- A line directed to the center of gravity associated with earth.
- A cord or line to one end that is attached a metal bob or fat, regularly figure out straight course, depth of water, etc.; a plummet.
- a cord from which a metal body weight is suspended pointing directly to the earth's center of gravity; accustomed determine the straight from certain point
- determine, noise, or test in the form of a plumb-line.
Hyponym for "plumb line"
Hypernym for "plumb line"
Cross Reference for "plumb line"
Same Context for "plumb line"