Definition for "plugging"
Sentence for "plugging"
Quotes for "plugging"
- "Well, yeah. At a certain point,…"
Phrases for "plugging"
Rhyme for "plugging"
Verb Stem for "plugging"
Urban Dictionary for "plugging"
- Present participle of connect.
- The act of preventing with a plug.
- The material which a plug or stopper is manufactured.
- An arrangement of plugs.
- The work of stopping with a plug.
- the materials which a plug or stopple is manufactured.
- The act of stopping or occluding a cavity or orifice in the form of a plug; as placed on an artery, occlusion of vessel by way of a blood-clot or thrombus.
- metal or wood from which plugs or bungs can be made.
- Plugs collectively; particularly, wood pins inserted in stone- or stonework, to which battens are nailed.
- The work of testing a melon or a cheese if you take a plug from it.
- The work of striking with a ball or round.
- difficult research; cramming.