- A hairdresser's powder-puff
- The act of utilizing a powder puff
- A puff, by smoke from a pipe, or of dirt from a puffball; a slight explosion, by a small number of gunpowder.
- A hairdresser's powder-puff; additionally, the act of using it.
- A puff of smoke or dirt, because from gunpowder or hair-powder.
- An instrument used in powdering hair, made like a sort of bellows, in which the powder ended up being blown in a cloud. In addition powder-puff.
- In botany, a Scotch title for a species of puffball, Bovista lycoperdon.
- To dust or even puff with smoke
- To dispose off, as smoke, dirt, etc., in puffs.
- To throw out smoke or good dust in quick whiffs, as by igniting gunpowder or tossing aside hair-powder from a puffball.
Definition for "pluff"
Sentence for "pluff"
Rhyme for "pluff"
Urban Dictionary for "pluff"