- alternate spelling of ploughland.
- Land that is plowed, or appropriate tillage.
- the total amount of land allocated the work of one plow; a hide.
- Land that is plowed or this is certainly ideal for tillage.
- at the beginning of English tenures, the maximum amount of land because could possibly be tilled by using one plow; a hide of land; a carucate.
- arable land that is worked by plowing and sowing and raising plants
Sentence for "plowland"
Synonym for "plowland"
Hyponym for "plowland"
Hypernym for "plowland"
Equivalent for "plowland"