- alternate as a type of ploughbote.
- Wood or wood permitted to a tenant for the fix of instruments of husbandry. See bote.
- In old English legislation: Wood or wood allowed to a tenant the repair of instruments of husbandry.
- A strip of land set apart when you look at the open-field system of cultivation in old village community the carpenter on a manor for the restoration of plows as well as other farm implements.
- Definition for "plowbote"
- Equivalent for "plowbote"
- Variant for "plowbote"