- to-fall with a sound like this of an object falling into water without splashing.
- to allow the human body drop heavily: Exhausted, we plopped to the armchair.
- To fall, fall, or move around in in any manner, with a-sudden splash or slap, as on the surface of water.
- To drop or set greatly, with or as though with a plopping sound: plopped the little one into the stroller.
- A plopping sound or movement.
- A sound or action like fluid striking a tough area.
- slang for excrement, produced by the "plop" sound made whenever previous hits water in a toilet.
- Act of plopping; the sound produced in plopping.
- the noise of a rounded object losing into a liquid without a splash
- To make the sound of fluid striking a difficult surface.
- To land heavily or loosely.
- To excrete, produced from the "plop" noise made when excrement hits water in a toilet.
- drop one thing with a plopping sound
- fall with all the noise of anything falling into liquid
- set (some thing or yourself) down with or like with a noise
- To fall or plump into water. Mrs. Gaskell, Mary Barton.
- Definition for "plop"
- to-fall with a sound like this of an…
- View More
- Sentence for "plop"
- Synonym for "plop"
- Verb Forms for "plop"
- Phrases for "plop"
- Rhyme for "plop"
- Hypernym for "plop"
- Form for "plop"
- Same Context for "plop"
- Variant for "plop"
- Urban Dictionary for "plop"
- A state of listlessness that prevails…
- View More