- To cleanse, as available empties that are entered by the tide, by stirring up the deposit once the tide ebbs.
- To cleanse, as available empties which are entered by the tide, by stirring-up the sediment whenever wave ebbs.
- A Middle English as a type of plunge.
- To cleanse, as available sewers, by stirring-up the mud with a-pole whilst the tide in a tidal lake is on ebb. Plonging is distinguished from flushing, the technique employed for covered sewers.
- Milit., the exceptional slope of a parapet.
- The course of a-bomb from its biggest altitude to the stage of fall; the descending part of the trajectory.
- Definition for "plonge"
- To cleanse, as available empties that are entered…
- View More
- Sentence for "plonge"