- A figure of message in which a word is duplicated whilst not only to represent the average person thing denoted because of it, but additionally its distinct characteristic or high quality.
- A figure where a word is separated or duplicated by means of focus, whilst not just to symbolize the individual thing denoted because of it, but also its distinct feature or high quality.”
- In rhetoric, repetition of a word a number of times in close succession; specifically, these types of repetition with an alteration of meaning or application: as, a man ought to be a person.
- (rhetoric) repetition to gain unique focus or increase definition
- Definition for "ploce"
- A figure of message in which a word…
- View More
- Sentence for "ploce"
- Hyponym for "ploce"
- Hypernym for "ploce"