- Inflammation of this pleura and lung area; pneumonia frustrated by pleurisy.
- An infectious febrile condition of cattle, due to a mycoplasma and characterized by inflammation of the pleura and lung area.
- infection associated with the pleura and lungs; a combination of pleurisy and pneumonia, specially some sort of infectious and deadly lung plague of cattle
- swelling of pleura and lungs; a mixture of pleurisy and pneumonia, esp. a type of contagions and fatal lung plague of cattle.
- a particular infectious disease, distinct to cattle, impacting the lung area in addition to pleura, said to be brought on by some form of micro-organism.
- In medicine, pleurisy coupled with pneumonia.
- pleurisy and pneumonia
- Definition for "pleuropneumonia"
- Inflammation of this pleura and lung area; pneumonia…
- View More
- Sentence for "pleuropneumonia"
- Hypernym for "pleuropneumonia"