- Paroxysmal discomfort and discomfort of this muscles between your ribs.
- An epidemic illness caused by a coxsackievirus, described as paroxysmal pain in the lower chest and associated with fever, stress, and malaise.
- an agonizing condition for the region of the human anatomy, simulating pleurisy, frequently due to rheumatism.
- an unpleasant affection of this part, simulating pleurisy, typically as a result of rheumatism.
- In pathology, pain inside muscles of chest.
- pain inside upper body brought on by infection of the muscles between the ribs
Sentence for "pleurodynia"
- Coxsackie viruses as causes of epidemic…
Hypernym for "pleurodynia"