- Having the teeth affixed by their sides towards internal side of the jaw, such as some lizards.
- obtaining the teeth fused (ankylosed) by their particular edges towards internal area associated with jawbones.
- getting the teeth consolidated because of the inner edge of the jaw, such as some lizards.
- A lizard with pleurodont teeth.
- Any lizard with teeth for this kind.
- Any lizard having pleurodont teeth.
- A pleurodont lizard; an associate of the Pleurodontes.
- an animal having teeth fused utilizing the internal area for the alveolar ridge without sockets
- Ankylosed aside associated with the plug, as teeth; laterally fixed in the jaw: distinguished from acrodont.
- Having or described as pleurodont teeth or dentition, as a lizard; belonging to the Pleurodontes; perhaps not acrodont: because, a pleurodont reptile.
Sentence for "pleurodont"
- Thus, it is quite conceivable that…
Hypernym for "pleurodont"