- a guitar that steps variations in the size of an organ or body component on the basis of the number of blood driving through or within the component.
- An instrument for measuring alterations in amount within an organ or entire body (usually via fluctuations within the amount of substance it contains).
- a guitar for determining and registering the variants into the dimensions or amount of a limb, since the arm or leg, and therefore the variations into the quantity of blood in the limb.
- a guitar for acquiring tracings indicating the changes in the volume of an integral part of your body, specially as determined by the blood circulation on it.
- a measuring tool for measuring alterations in amount of part or organ or body (usually resulting from fluctuations in quantity of bloodstream it has)
- Definition for "plethysmograph"
- a guitar that steps variations in the size…
- View More
- Sentence for "plethysmograph"
- A plethysmograph is an instrument that…
- View More
- Phrases for "plethysmograph"
- Hyponym for "plethysmograph"
- Hypernym for "plethysmograph"
- Cross Reference for "plethysmograph"
- Form for "plethysmograph"