- The main column of parenchyma in an evergrowing stem or root.
- The central line of parenchyma in an evergrowing stem or root.
- In gnosticism, same as pleroma.
- In botany, the cylinder or shaft of nascent fibrovascular elements at growing-points of axis of plants.
- In zoology, the mesodermic muscle which fills out of the space between your instinct and the exterior epithelium within the body of a tunicate.
- Definition for "plerome"
- The main column of parenchyma in an evergrowing…
- View More
- Sentence for "plerome"