- a little flat absorbent pad regularly medicate, strain, or shield a wound or aching.
- a tiny level absorbent pad of cotton fiber or wool, always medicate, deplete, or shield a wound or aching.
- A string of oakum found in calking.
- A small connect.
- A string of oakum utilized in calking.
- A compress, or little level tent of lint, laid over a wound, ulcer, and/or want, to exclude atmosphere, retain dressings, or take in the situation discharged.
- a little plug; in surgery, a tiny level mass of lint, absorbent cotton fiber, etc., utilized, including, to lay-over a wound to soak up the situation discharged.
- A string of oakum, like can be used in calking the seams of a vessel.
Sentence for "pledget"
Synonym for "pledget"
Same Context for "pledget"