- one to whom one thing is pledged.
- A person with whom some thing is deposited as a pledge.
- somebody who gets a pledge
- the only to who a pledge is given, or even to whom residential property pledged is delivered.
- anyone to whom something is pledged.
- you to definitely whom a pledge is created or some body with who some thing is deposited as a pledge
- Definition for "pledgee"
- Sentence for "pledgee"
- The point that this particular 'pledgee'…
- View More
- Hyponym for "pledgee"
- Hypernym for "pledgee"