- A small thin little bit of metal, plastic, bone, or similar product, familiar with pluck the strings of particular devices, for instance the electric guitar or lute.
- An anatomical component resembling a plectrum in shape.
- a tiny bit of synthetic, material, ivory, an such like for plucking the strings of a guitar, lyre, mandolin, etc.
- A small tool of ivory, wood, material, or quill, utilized in playing upon the lyre as well as other stringed instruments.
- a tiny instrument of ivory, horn, or steel used for plucking or twanging the strings of a lyre, cithara, or any other comparable instrument.
- something such as or likened to a plectrum.
- a tiny slim device (of metal or plastic or ivory) regularly pluck a stringed tool
- Definition for "plectrum"
- A small thin little bit of metal, plastic,…
- View More
- Sentence for "plectrum"
- Synonym for "plectrum"
- Same Context for "plectrum"
- Variant for "plectrum"
- Urban Dictionary for "plectrum"