- to offer pleasure, satisfaction, or satisfaction to; make pleased or contented.
- becoming the might or need of: May it please the courtroom to acknowledge this firearm as research.
- to provide satisfaction to; to excite agreeable feelings or thoughts in; in order to make glad; to gratify; to content; to fulfill.
- To have or take satisfaction in; hence, to decide on; to want; to desire; to will.
- becoming the might or pleasure of; to appear good to; -- used impersonally.
- to offer satisfaction or pleasure; be acceptable: waiters which take to challenging please.
- To have the will or desire; wish: Do while you please. Sit back, in the event that you be sure to.
- to pay for or give satisfaction; to excite pleasant emotions.
- to own enjoyment; becoming willing, as a matter of affording enjoyment or showing benefit; to vouchsafe; to consent.
- if it's your need or satisfaction; in the event that you please. Used in polite needs: Please remain back. Pay attention, please.
- Yes. Used in polite affirmative replies to offers: could i help you? Please.
- familiar with make a polite request.
- Used as an affirmative to an offer.
- a manifestation of irritation or impatience.
- used in polite demand
- To make happy or fulfill; to offer pleasure.
- To desire; to will; to be pleased.
- give pleasure
- end up being the will of or have the will (to)
- give pleasure to or be pleasing to
- is pleasant to; match; satisfy; seem good to: used impersonally, and followed closely by an object, originally dative, of the person: same as like, I.
- To stimulate pleasant feelings or thoughts in; impart pleasure, gratification, satisfaction, or delight to; gratify; content.
- to imagine fit or have the complaisance or kindness; condescend; be great enough; be so helpful since: an expression of courtesy, usually used ironically.
- Synonyms To rejoice, gladden, make glad.
- To like; select; think fit: as, do while you please.
- to offer satisfaction; win approval.
- Definition for "please"
- to offer pleasure, satisfaction, or satisfaction to; make…
- View More
- Sentence for "please"
- Quotes for "please"
- "I cannot give you the formula…"
- View More
- Synonym for "please"
- Antonym for "please"
- Verb Forms for "please"
- Phrases for "please"
- Rhyme for "please"
- Hypernym for "please"
- Cross Reference for "please"
- Equivalent for "please"
- Etymologically Related for "please"
- Form for "please"
- Same Context for "please"
- Urban Dictionary for "please"