Definition for "player"
Sentence for "player"
Quotes for "player"
- "I started playing ball when I…"
Synonym for "player"
Phrases for "player"
Rhyme for "player"
Hypernym for "player"
Cross Reference for "player"
Form for "player"
Same Context for "player"
Urban Dictionary for "player"
- one which plays, specially:
- a person who participates in a casino game or sport.
- A gambler.
- a person who carries out in theatrical roles.
- a person who plays a musical tool.
- An active participant: an important player in world affairs.
- The procedure actuating a person piano.
- a device that reproduces taped sound or audio-visual material.
- Slang person who actively seeks aside intimate partners and keeps on several intimate matters at the same time.
- one that plays any game or recreation.
- person who plays a part in anything; a character
- An actor in a dramatic play.
- a person who plays on a musical tool.
- One who is playful, provided to games also entertainment; one without severe goals; an idler; a trifler.
- A gamer; a gamester.
- A gambler.
- an individual who plays the area versus having a long-term intimate commitment.
- An electronic device that plays audio and/or movie media, such CD player.
- A software application that plays sound and/or video.
- One who plays, or amuses himself; one without really serious goals; an idler; a trifler.
- One who plays any online game.
- A dramatic star.
- one that plays on an instrument of music.
- A gamester; a gambler.
- person who plays.
- A contestant in a-game or match of any sort; also, person who is in the habit of playing, or who is competent in, a certain online game : as, a chess-player; a billiard-player.
- A dramatic performer; an actor; one that enacts figures from the stage.
- One who works on a guitar of music.
- In harness-manuf., a little bit of metal connected by links into the mouthpiece associated with bridle.
- somebody who plays a musical tool (as an occupation)
- an essential participant (as with a business bargain)
- a theatrical performer
- somebody who participates in or perhaps is competent at some game
- a person who pursues a variety of personal and intimate lovers simultaneously
- of a thing that "plays" itself, like specific automatic devices