- A poster announcing a theatrical overall performance.
- A poster marketing a theatrical overall performance.
- a course / programme / pamphlet for a theatrical overall performance.
- A printed programme of a play, aided by the parts assigned toward actors.
- A bill or placard displayed as an advertisement of a play, with or without components assigned toward stars; a bill associated with play; a program.
- a theatrical program
Sentence for "playbill"
- QUOTATION: The playbill, which is said…
Synonym for "playbill"
Hypernym for "playbill"
Same Context for "playbill"