- A superficial muscle mass into the throat, overlapping the sternocleidomastoid.
- A thin wide muscle mass situated instantly underneath the epidermis at the side of the neck, and expanding from upper body and shoulder to the face.
- either of two broad muscle tissue found on either region of the neck and innervated because of the facial neurological; extends from lower jaw to clavicle and is involved in going the lips and jaw
- Definition for "platysma"
- A superficial muscle mass into the throat, overlapping…
- View More
- Sentence for "platysma"
- Hypernym for "platysma"
- Cross Reference for "platysma"