- Of or designating the New World monkeys, distinguished through the old-world monkeys by extensively separated nostrils that generally speaking available to the side.
- Having an easy flat-nose.
- Having an easy, flat nose
- of or about "" new world "" monkeys having nostrils far apart or even to people with broad noses
- Any New World monkey regarding the Platyrrhini
- A platyrrhine monkey.
- hairy-faced arboreal monkeys having commonly separated nostrils and lengthy generally prehensile tails
- Broad-nosed, as any American monkey; of the Platyrrhini.
- In craniometry, having an appartment nose; having a nasal index of from 51.1 (Frankfort contract) or 53 (Broca) to 58.
- Definition for "platyrrhine"
- Of or designating the New World monkeys, distinguished…
- View More
- Sentence for "platyrrhine"
- Hyponym for "platyrrhine"
- Hypernym for "platyrrhine"