- To explain by, or accommodate to, the Platonic viewpoint.
- To adopt the viewpoint of Plato or his followers.
- To explain by, or accomodate to, the Platonic philosophy.
- to check out the views or viewpoint of Plato; reason like Plato; emulate Plato.
- to spell out regarding the axioms associated with Platonic school, or even to accommodate to those maxims.
- Also spelled Platonise.
- Definition for "platonize"
- To explain by, or accommodate to, the Platonic…
- View More
- Form for "platonize"