- an activity formerly utilized for making photographic prints, making use of a finely precipitated platinum salt and an iron salt into the sensitizing way to create images in platinum black.
- A print from platinotype.
- a way of creating photographic prints making use of platinum salts
- A print created by this method
- A permanent photographic picture or printing in platinum black.
- The process by which these types of images are manufactured.
- a procedure of photographic printing-in that your report is covered with a solution of platinum chlorid and ferric oxalate.
- A print made by any platinotype procedure.
Sentence for "platinotype"
- A thin negative is better printed…
- View More