- Of, relating to, or containing platinum, particularly with valence 4.
- Containing tetravalent platinum.
- Of, pertaining to, or containing, platinum; -- used specifically to designate those compounds where the element features an increased valence, as contrasted with all the platinous compounds.
- In chem., of or with respect to platinum.
- Definition for "platinic"
- Of, relating to, or containing platinum, particularly with…
- View More
- Sentence for "platinic"
- Cross Reference for "platinic"
- Form for "platinic"