- a stronger rolled and polished cup containing couple of impurities, used for mirrors and enormous house windows.
- sheet glass; a form of cup, in the beginning produced in plane kind, widely used for house windows, windshields, etc.
- a fine style of glass, cast in dense dishes, and flattened by hefty rollers, -- utilized for mirrors in addition to most readily useful house windows.
- See under Glass.
- an excellent sort of thick cup employed for mirrors, and in addition for big panes in house windows, shop-fronts, etc. (See Plate, 12.)
- glass formed into huge slim sheets
- Definition for "plate glass"
- a stronger rolled and polished cup containing couple…
- View More
- Hyponym for "plate glass"
- Hypernym for "plate glass"
- Cross Reference for "plate glass"
- Same Context for "plate glass"