- A metal breastplate worn under a coat of mail.
- A quilted pad donned by fencers to protect the torso and part.
- A trimming on front of a bodice.
- leading of a guy's gown shirt.
- The front panel for the tunic of a uniform, usually of a different sort of shade than the rest.
- Zoology The ventral the main shell of a turtle or tortoise.
- The almost level an element of the shell construction of a tortoise or other pet, comparable in structure on carapace.
- A half-jacket worn in coat for padding or for security.
- An ornamental front panel on a female's bodice.
- A film of environment trapped by specialized hairs resistant to the human anatomy of an aquatic insect, and which will act as an external gill.
- some fabric crammed or cushioned, worn by fencers to protect the breast.
- An iron breastplate, worn beneath the hauberk.
- The ventral shield or layer of tortoises and turtles. See Testudinata.
- A trimming for the front side of a lady's dress, manufactured from a unique material, and narrowing through the shoulders to the waist.
- A breastplate; a garment or part of a garment covering the breast. , , ,
- In herpetology: The ventral the main shell of a chelonian or testudinate; the low layer, or under region of the layer, of a turtle or tortoise: pretty much against carapace.
- One of the similar exoskeletal dishes created upon the underneath region of the human body of specific Amphibia, once the Labyrinthodonta.
- In mammalogy, the ventral guard or cuirass for the glyptodons or fossil armadillos.
- In physiology, the sternum with all the costal cartilages affixed, as eliminated in autopsies.
- In ornithology, a colored location on the breast or stomach of a bird, like or likened to a shield.
- within the Echinodermata, an area surrounded by the subanal fasciole lying under the anus, in spatangoid echinoids.
- a metal breastplate that has been used under a coat of mail
- a big pad donned by a fencer to safeguard the chest
- the decorative front of a female's bodice or shirt
- leading of people's gown top
- (zoology) the part of a turtle's shell creating its bottom
Sentence for "plastron"
Hypernym for "plastron"
Same Context for "plastron"
Variant for "plastron"