- A versatile volatile substance by means of a moldable doughlike solid, utilized in bombs detonated by fuse or electrical impulse. Also known as plastique.
- Any of many explosive materials developed is smooth and hand malleable.
- an explosive material this is certainly quickly molded all over object it really is designed to destroy
- Definition for "plastic explosive"
- A versatile volatile substance by means of a…
- View More
- Hypernym for "plastic explosive"
- Etymologically Related for "plastic explosive"