- A sculptured mold or cast in plaster of Paris.
- See cast.
- A cast made of a stiff product (usually plaster of Paris and gauze) to be able to immobilize a broken bone for the period of healing.
- A copy of a bit of art or other object cast in plaster.
- a copy of an object obtained by pouring plaster of Paris mixed with liquid into a mold.
- bandage comprising a firm addressing (usually made from plaster of Paris) that immobilizes damaged bones while they heal
Sentence for "plaster cast"
Synonym for "plaster cast"
Hypernym for "plaster cast"
Urban Dictionary for "plaster cast"