- Any of the antibody-secreting cells present lymphoid muscle and produced from B cells upon lymphokine stimulation and effect with a certain antigen. Also called plasmacyte.
- a type of lymphocyte that creates antibodies whenever reacted with a specific antigen; a plasmacyte
- a cell that develops from a B lymphocyte in response to a certain antigen; present in bone tissue marrow and often in the blood
- Definition for "plasma cell"
- Any of the antibody-secreting cells present lymphoid muscle…
- View More
- Hyponym for "plasma cell"
- Hypernym for "plasma cell"
- Medical Dictionary for "plasma cell"