- See germ plasm.
- Variant of plasma.
- A mold or matrix by which such a thing is cast or formed to a particular shape.
- A mold or matrix by which anything is cast or created to a certain form.
- Identical To Plasma.
- A mold or matrix which any such thing is cast or formed to a specific form.
- In biology, plasma. See bioplasm, deutoplasm, protoplasm, plasmogen, sarcode.
- the colorless watery fluid associated with bloodstream and lymph which has no cells, however in that your blood cells (erythrocytes, leukocytes, and thrombocytes) tend to be suspended
- the protoplasm regarding the germ cells that contains chromosomes and genetics
Sentence for "plasm"
Hypernym for "plasm"
Cross Reference for "plasm"
Same Context for "plasm"
Variant for "plasm"