Definition for "plash"
Sentence for "plash"
Synonym for "plash"
Verb Forms for "plash"
Hypernym for "plash"
Etymologically Related for "plash"
Form for "plash"
Same Context for "plash"
Urban Dictionary for "plash"
- Rolling Balls (on Ecstasy) very hard…
- The sound of a light splash.
- a tiny share of standing water; a puddle.
- A splash, or perhaps the sound produced by a splash.
- The branch of a tree partially cut or bent, and bound to, or intertwined with, various other branches.
- A small share of standing liquid; a puddle.
- A dash of liquid; a splash.
- The branch of a tree partly slashed or curved, and bound to, or intertwined with, other branches.
- a tiny assortment of standing liquid; a puddle; a pool.
- a rapid downpour of water; an abrupt dash or splash: because, a plash of rain.
- A flash; a spot (of light).
- A splash or splashing sound.
- A branch of a tree partially slashed or lopped, and bent down and bound with other limbs.
- the sound like liquid splashing
- To spatter (fluid) about; splash.
- To splash, as liquid.
- To splash or sprinkle with coloring matter.
- To cut partly, or even bend and intertwine the limbs of.
- resulting in a light splash.
- To dabble in liquid; to splash.
- To cause a splash.
- dash a liquid upon or against
- interlace the shoots of
- To dabble in liquid; in addition, to-fall with a dabbling noise; splash.
- To splash liquid or dirt.
- In order to make a splashing noise in.
- To sprinkle with coloring matter in order to produce an imitation of granite: since, to plash a wall.
- To flex down and interweave the limbs or twigs of: as, to plash a hedge.
- To flex down a branch.