- The sound of a light splash.
- a tiny share of standing water; a puddle.
- A splash, or perhaps the sound produced by a splash.
- The branch of a tree partially cut or bent, and bound to, or intertwined with, various other branches.
- A small share of standing liquid; a puddle.
- A dash of liquid; a splash.
- The branch of a tree partly slashed or curved, and bound to, or intertwined with, other branches.
- a tiny assortment of standing liquid; a puddle; a pool.
- a rapid downpour of water; an abrupt dash or splash: because, a plash of rain.
- A flash; a spot (of light).
- A splash or splashing sound.
- A branch of a tree partially slashed or lopped, and bent down and bound with other limbs.
- the sound like liquid splashing
- To spatter (fluid) about; splash.
- To splash, as liquid.
- To splash or sprinkle with coloring matter.
- To cut partly, or even bend and intertwine the limbs of.
- resulting in a light splash.
- To dabble in liquid; to splash.
- To cause a splash.
- dash a liquid upon or against
- interlace the shoots of
- To dabble in liquid; in addition, to-fall with a dabbling noise; splash.
- To splash liquid or dirt.
- In order to make a splashing noise in.
- To sprinkle with coloring matter in order to produce an imitation of granite: since, to plash a wall.
- To flex down and interweave the limbs or twigs of: as, to plash a hedge.
- To flex down a branch.
- Definition for "plash"
- Sentence for "plash"
- Synonym for "plash"
- Verb Forms for "plash"
- Hypernym for "plash"
- Etymologically Related for "plash"
- Form for "plash"
- Same Context for "plash"
- Urban Dictionary for "plash"
- Rolling Balls (on Ecstasy) very hard…
- View More