- Walking aided by the whole sole regarding the base on a lawn, as people, bears, raccoons, and rabbits do.
- walking using the whole sole of the base on the ground.
- Walking in the sole of this foot; with respect to the plantigrades.
- obtaining the base so formed the heel variations the floor once the knee is upright.
- (of mammals) walking on the whole sole of the base (as rabbits, raccoons, bears, and humans do)
- A plantigrade pet.
- A plantigrade pet
- A plantigrade pet, or one which walks or tips regarding the sole of the base, as man, and bears.
- A plantigrade mammal; a part of this Plantigrada.
- an animal that walks using entire sole of this base coming in contact with the floor as e.g. bears and people
- Walking generally sole of foot; obtaining the characters of, or regarding, the Plantigrada: in opposition to digitigrade.
Sentence for "plantigrade"
- His hind feet are plantigrade, that…
Antonym for "plantigrade"
Hypernym for "plantigrade"
Same Context for "plantigrade"