- Any of different hormones generated by flowers that control or regulate germination, development, kcalorie burning, or other physiological activities. Also known as phytohormone.
- Any of numerous substances, created by plants, that control or manage their germination, growth, metabolism etc.
- (botany) a plant product that acts like a hormone
- Definition for "plant hormone"
- Any of different hormones generated by flowers that…
- View More
- Synonym for "plant hormone"
- Hyponym for "plant hormone"
- Hypernym for "plant hormone"