- an ongoing process for printing from a smooth surface, as lithography or offset.
- a kind of printing from a flat surface, rather than an increasing or incised one.
- medical tomography
- The art of drawing programs or maps.
- The art of printing from airplane surfaces. See planographic.
- the process of printing from a surface on which the printing areas are not raised but are ink-receptive (unlike ink repellent)
Sentence for "planography"
- Other printers featured at the show…
Hyponym for "planography"
Hypernym for "planography"