- A representation of a sphere or element of a sphere on a plane surface.
- Astronomy A polar projection of one half or more of this celestial world on a chart loaded with a variable overlay to exhibit the performers visible at a particular time and location.
- Any representation of part of a sphere on a plane surface
- some of several maps for the celestial sphere having an overlay or window that could be adjusted to exhibit the movie stars visible at a certain time, or from a specific location
- The representation of groups of world upon a plane; specially, a representation associated with celestial sphere upon a plane with flexible groups, or other appendages, for showing the position associated with the heavens, enough time of increasing and setting of performers, etc., for almost any provided day or time.
- A projection of the sphere; particularly, a polar projection associated with the celestial world
- An apparatus comprising a polar projection regarding the heavens, with a card on it turning towards pole, and so cut-out on show the an element of the heavens noticeable at certain latitude at confirmed local sidereal time.
Sentence for "planisphere"
- A planisphere is a visual aid…
- View More