- To smooth (material) by moving or hammering.
- to produce smooth or jet, as a metallic surface; to condense, toughen, and polish by light blows with a hammer.
- To over and over repeatedly hammer (a sheet of metal) to be able to shape and smooth it or develop a decorative indented finish.
- to help make smooth or airplane, as lumber.
- To condense, smooth, and toughen, as a metallic dish, by light hits of a hammer.
- To polish: since, to planish silver items or tin-plate.
Sentence for "planish"
Verb Forms for "planish"
Form for "planish"
Urban Dictionary for "planish"
- to produce tentative programs without any…