- a guitar that measures the location of an airplane figure as a mechanically paired pointer traverses the border of the figure.
- An integrating product used to measure the part of an irregular figure via tracing its outline
- a guitar for calculating the region of any jet figure, nevertheless irregular, by passing a tracer across the bounding line; a platometer.
- a guitar for measuring an airplane location by carrying a tracer round its periphery, and noting the alteration of reading of a scale.
- a measuring instrument for measuring the region of an irregular airplane figure
- Definition for "planimeter"
- a guitar that measures the location of an…
- View More
- Sentence for "planimeter"
- Synonym for "planimeter"
- Hypernym for "planimeter"
- Etymologically Related for "planimeter"