- manufactured from three strands laid together with a right-hand perspective. Used of a rope.
- Consisting of strands twisted together in the ordinary means.
- comprising strands turned together within the ordinary means. See Illust. of cordage.
- Nautical, noting a rope made up of three strands set collectively right-handed, that's, from left to correct, or using sun, or using the transformation regarding the fingers of a clock.
Definition for "plain-laid"
- manufactured from three strands laid together with a…
Variant for "plain-laid"