- A congenital problem in which the head suffers an oblique malformation.
- Oblique lateral deformity associated with the head.
- Oblique deformity associated with the head, in a way that the anterior section of one half is more developed, and similarly the posterior area of the other half.
- congenital malformation associated with the head in which the primary axis associated with the skull is oblique
Sentence for "plagiocephaly"
- For years, the flattening condition, formally…
Hypernym for "plagiocephaly"