- A cadence aided by the subdominant chord straight away preceding the tonic chord. Also referred to as amen cadence.
- A falling cadence where a subdominant chord precedes the tonic; especially used in an ending Amen.
- a cadence (usually closing chapel songs) where the chord for the subdominant precedes the chord of the tonic
- a cadence where the last chord on the tonic is preceded by the chord regarding the subdominant.
- Definition for "plagal cadence"
- A cadence aided by the subdominant chord straight…
- View More
- Hypernym for "plagal cadence"
- Cross Reference for "plagal cadence"