- development of a placenta in womb.
- the nature or structure of a placenta.
- Botany Arrangement of placentas inside the ovary.
- your local fusion for the embryonic phase of an animal to its moms and dad for physiological change to promote the growth and development of the young; involves a placenta in non-egglaying mammals
- The mode of development for the placenta in various animals.
- The mode where the placenta is arranged or composed
- In zoology: The accessory associated with embryo or fetus to the womb through a placenta; uterogestation.
- The mode which this accessory is effected; the way for the personality or building for the placenta: as, deciduate or discoidal Placentation.
- In botany, the personality or arrangement regarding the placentas.
- the forming of the placenta in the womb
- arrangement for the ovules in placenta and of the placentas inside ovary
Definition for "placentation"
Sentence for "placentation"
- Lucy did have one umbilical artery,…
Hypernym for "placentation"