- effective at becoming placed.
- effective at becoming recognized
- A jobseeker who's considered by a work company is suitable for positioning, but not employment, with litigant organization.
- In computer-aided translation, an element such emblematic or numeral, the exact same in both resource and target segments and will therefore be placed right from to the various other.
- something is conventionally related to a specific spot; including, blinds go on windows, carpets continue flooring.
Sentence for "placeable"
Cross Reference for "placeable"
Equivalent for "placeable"