- Any of different skin conditions of people and creatures, characterized by epidermal shedding of flaky scales.
- some of a number of varieties of skin diseases described as the shedding of flakes or scales
- A superficial love of the skin, described as irregular spots of slim machines which are shed in branlike particles.
- an illness of domestic animals characterized by dry epithelial machines, and because digestive disturbances and alteration regarding the purpose of the sebaceous glands.
- In pathology, a condition of your skin or some part of it in which it sheds almost good bran-like machines.
- In ornithology, a genus of piping-crows of the family Corvidæ, founded by Lesson in 1837. The only species, P. gymnocephalus, inhabits Borneo and Sumatra.
- A scaly eczema. Also called eczema squamosum and psoriasis diffusa.
- any one of a few skin disorders described as losing dried out flakes of epidermis
Sentence for "pityriasis"
Hyponym for "pityriasis"
Hypernym for "pityriasis"
Cross Reference for "pityriasis"