- Resembling or relating to the apes, especially the anthropoid apes.
- Of or belonging to a genus (Pithecia) of tiny thin South United states monkeys pertaining to the titi.
- Of or pertaining to the anthropoid apes
- Of or pertaining to the monkeys of genus Pithecia
- Of or pertaining to the genus Pithecia, or subfamily Pithecinæ, which includes the saki, ouakari, along with other allied Southern United states monkeys.
- Of or with respect to the anthropoid apes particularly, or to the bigger apes regarding the Old World, collectively.
- Resembling or with respect to the genus Pithecus; from the greater as distinguished through the reduced apes; simian; anthropoid, as an ape. Loosely, of or related to an ape; related to an ape.
- An anthropoid ape; a simian.
Sentence for "pithecoid"
- A traveller well known to me…
- View More