- any one of different volcanic eyeglasses distinguished by their particular dull pitchlike luster.
- a normal glass, this is certainly high in microscopic crystallites, formed by the rapid air conditioning of lava or magma
- An igneous stone of semiglassy nature, having a luster like pitch.
- a vintage volcanic stone, resembling hardened pitch in features.
- dark acid granitic glass
- Definition for "pitchstone"
- any one of different volcanic eyeglasses distinguished by…
- View More
- Sentence for "pitchstone"
- Hypernym for "pitchstone"